Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Experience from GK3 in Malaysia


I went to Malaysia for attending one week conference of the 3th Global Knowledge (GK3). I enjoyed with conference because I can get some ideas like telecenter, e-Turkturk, community radio… which we can apply to i-REACH. I was happy to meet with Mr. Huor, Brian, Zarah, Sean, Maria and Dimanche for discussing the project plan and it has kept telling me that i-REACH is a research project, so everything that related to the project THE TEAM HAS TO RECORD/DOCUMENTATION.

When I came back I was afraid at the airport/in the plane because I did not want something wrong was happen to me/all passengers because I going to marry with Dary soon (24 Dec.2007). But now it is fine. Hope to see you all at my wedding.

Best regards,
Sokleap

2 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Sokleap. I did not know that you were nervous while we were flying back to PP. We have the same superstitious belief in the Philippines too. Grooms and brides are not allowed to travel when their wedding is near. But, everything went fine during our flight! We had fun on your wedding party, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory