Thursday, August 7, 2008

One of the experiences for Sokleap


It is not for you to be shad (Anet) but it is just want to share one of the experiences!!
Raining makes me remember last year experience in Kep!!!
Sine yesterday and today, Aug 2008, there a lot of raining and winding here in Kep BUT I am still working in a nice office, nice desk and nice chair. Moreover, I can access to the internet with stable electricity that it is hugely different what was happened in July, 2007 while Kep iREACH start with little thing in term of nice office, internet and electricity. This time of that time, least year, I was working under the tree, 30mn latter I was running back to the office because of rainy season. Alas! Again, I was running out of office to work in the tent where the contractor of Kep iREACH office (HQ) renovation stocked the cement because we could not work in the environment of noisy, dusty of the building renovation. My laptop was on the table which was in the water and even my seat. My leg was on the brick, suddenly many insets was on my leg while my back was getting a piece of rain water (Dom Nok Tuek Pleang).
I was happy and I am happy when it was raining and it has raining while farmers also happy. Well, farmers are happy while it has raining because of they need water for their farm BUT I need for bathing. why I am so happy too. There are two reasons bellow:
1. I am not take a bath with water which was brought from the pound anymore (it has a lot of worm, plants and mud). It mad me have disease (Romors) and heard hair.
2. I am happy to farmer instead.
This is just one of my experiences with working in Kep.

No comments: